The Moment Deathwish Skis are another Moment classic, and suitable for just about every snow condition or slope you'll encounter. Damp and confident at speed, the Deathwish can also be pivoted on a dime to shut down speed on demand. This is a ski that can make heavy fresh into a pow fest, and thrives on cut up afternoon conditions as well. Add a pair to your quiver and see what everyone's been talking about.
Marty says this is the best Ski the Industry !!! Check out its review on Blister!!!
Triple Camber Twin Rocker
– Rocker at the tip and tail, low center camber, and two sections of micro-camber embedded n front of and behind the binding. Rocker and low camber let the ski surf and slash in powder, while the micro-camber sections create focused edge pressure on hardpack for carving.
Aspen/Ash Wood Core
– Full length, knot free, in house laminated wood core gives this ski its unique blend of liveliness and dampening. All wood sourced in the USA.
Carbon Fiber Hybrid Composite Structure
– A custom blend of triaxial fiberglass and carbon fiber helps give this ski its torsional rigidity along with added longitudinal pop.
– The strongest and most durable sidewall material on the market ensures you have the best edge hold available while ripping the piste
4001 Durasurf Base
– Hands down the most durable base on the market. Don't worry about those snow snakes.
2.2 Euro Edge
– There are only handful of edge manufacturers in the world and Moment go straight to the source in Europe to offer the best edge possible. They do additional heat treating and bonding prep in house to make sure your edge stays sharper, lasts longer and can handle a beating.