An ever-dependable choice for the freestyle inclined, the Moment PB&J Skis have all the sustenance you need for everyday ripping. Moment tweaked the recipe but retained the OG flavor, adding dual-radius sidecut for easier engagement, release, and carve-ability without affecting the fundamental character of the ski. The 101mm waist crushes it in everything but the deepest snow and gnarliest boilerplate, while Mustache Rocker allows you to toss 'em sideways and schmear it like creamy Jif on hot toast.
– Rocker at the tip and tail and camber underfoot allows for incredible float and maneuverability in the trees and chutes while maintaining a significant amount of edge hold for both the icy runouts and the groomers.
Aspen/Pine Wood Core
– Full length, knot free, in house laminated wood core gives this ski its unique blend of liveliness and dampening. All wood sourced in the USA.
Carbon Fiber Hybrid Composite Structure
– A custom blend of triaxial fiberglass and carbon fiber helps give this ski its torsional rigidity along with added longitudinal pop.
– The strongest and most durable sidewall material on the market ensures you have the best edge hold available while ripping the piste
4001 Durasurf Base
– Hands down the most durable base on the market. Don't worry about those snow snakes.
2.2 Euro Edge
– There are only handful of edge manufacturers in the world and Moment go straight to the source in Europe to offer the best edge possible. They do additional heat treating and bonding prep in house to make sure your edge stays sharper, lasts longer and can handle a beating.
We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.